1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy S-10 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Frostysnow, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

I am looking for a new bigger truck so I am putting my current truck up for sale. It is a 2000 white Chevy S-10. This truck only has 28500 miles. The truck is extended cab with LS trim and a third door. It is 2wd automatic with a V6 engine. Four brand new tires were just put on two weeks ago. The truck comes with a CD player. It is a great truck for pulling around a small lawn mowing rig. I will have pics up by this evening. Make me a reasonable offer and it’s yours. Either PM me or drop me a line at walnut77@netzero.com. I will deliver a reasonable distance if the deal is good.

2. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

Pic's

Here are some pics of the truck for sale.

P1010053.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010055.jpg

3. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

Here are a few more of the recently cleaned s-10. I really need to sell this truck b/c i am strangling myself every time it snows and i dont have a plow truck. The private party blue book value is $7,770.00. Ill take $7500obo.

P1010063.jpg

P1010064.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010066.jpg