1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

chevy plow trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chevytruck85, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

Anybody got andy nice 70's or 80's chevy plow rigs?

2. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

Yea, I do, its an 83 chevy k10 shortbed. Tried it out once when we had the 3 incher. It was my first time plowing, and first truck...it was a blast. I keep taking pics but cant post em cause they are too big. Can you post it for me maybe if I email it to you? By the way, where in CT are you? I am in Cheshire.

3. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

My 85

I would post pics of my 85 but in is still in the body shop. I am totally redoing the whole truck. All i have in my garage is the chassis frame with the motor/trans. It is getting a new cab and a paint job. Hopefully the guy will paint the cab this week so i can get the frame over there. But here is a pic of it before getting redone.

4. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

for some reason the pic never showed up. But if you go back and look for a thread by the name of BEST plow you will see some of the truck.

5. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

hey ya im up in Goshen e-mail me your pics racer1@graffiti.net