1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Jan 5, 2006.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

1995 chevy 2500 ext 4x4
    7.5 meyers with brand new e 60
    350 v8 nice plow truck
    8 foot contractors cap
    Here are the pics!
    Make offer!

chevy 1.JPG

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Pic of the sie I have some new pics of it. It also has rear timbrens.

chevy 2.JPG

3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Hasn't been used at all this winter need to sell.

4. Nate

Nate Junior Member
    from sw Ohio

How many miles, auto or manual?
    You said make an offer, just wandering what ballpark range?
    Im not in need of a truck right now but wondering

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

160,000 auto

6. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Is that an EZ Dumper in it?

7. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

The easy dumper does not come with it it is in another truck

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

$4500.00 need to move

9. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Tried to send you a PM, but it wouldnt go through. I live a hour away and want to look at the truck. How's the trans shifting etc? Can look at this weekend. Need a # to call you at for location it can be seen.

10. danny17

danny17 Member

interested

i'm also very interested, any problems with it, replacement parts? any rust?
    thanks,
    dan

11. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

It has a small exhaust leak. Other then that its good. Has some surface rust under the doors and cab corners. Just surface rust no rot at all. It has a set of timbrens in the rear and a new e 60 pump. I really need to get rid of it we upgraded and do not use the truck.

12. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

I need to know where to see it? I could use a number too? I called touchtone builder and they said they would tell you. I want to see it this weekend if possible.

13. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Could be SOLD if you tell me where to see it.

If it is what you say it is I want it. Just need to know where to go to? Number to call?

14. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I think you have been calling the wrong compnay. The lettering and number on the side is for my dads biz. Call me at 330-819-3621. That is my cell number if I dont awnser right away leave a message. (I have been in and out of meeting all day). Janet called me and said someone has called about the truck numerous times. She wasnt aware it was forsael.

15. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Its located in akron ohio 44312

16. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

I called

I called your number you left here. I got the voice mail. Let me know when will be a good time to try and check this truck out? Banks dont reopen till Tuesday anyway, due to the Holiday Monday. When is a good time to reach you at your number you left?

17. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

I called

I called your number you left here. I got the voice mail. Let me know when will be a good time to try and check this truck out? Banks dont reopen till Tuesday anyway, due to the Holiday Monday. When is a good time to reach you at your number you left?

18. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Hows the Auto trans shape? No slippage etc? My dads 95 model with auto went out last year cost alot for the rebuild. Hows the transfer case and 4x4 working condition etc? Waiting to run up there, need to know when and where still?

19. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Trans has zero slippage runs and sifts smooth. 4x4 works and engages great. The only issue is the exhaust leak. I had it check out a month ago they said it was an exhasut leak and havent had it fixed due to its lack of use. I am located in akron ohio 44312. Call me Monday between one and two. I will go out there monday clean it up and drive it around the block a couple times to make sure everything is in good shape. It has a brand new exhaust from the cat back. The rear bumper is damaged I backed into a pole last year and havent got to the junk yard to get a new one. It is fine I just wanted a new one without the dent

20. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

This vehical has been flet maintained all the fluids have probably been over changed so I dont think you should have any problems with it. The 95 tranny is popular for the senor on the trans to go out. Mine went out one and came lose another. One shop said it was bad took it to two others and they said it was the sensor got it fixed and it has been fine for the last year.