1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy plow truck light show!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by deere615, Mar 3, 2012.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I like how the lights in the grill are hidden when the plow is up

3. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I bet he only uses the lights when he is on site. I know alot of the people on here do that.

I love the lights though! Wish I did that with my truck, maybe I will if I actually make some money! :laughing: I just dont like the revolving flash pattern on the trucks lightbar, but thats just me.

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Look Great Brad, Hoping for one more event this year, but it is not looking to good.

5. deere615

Those are on a seperate switch and are mainly there for in the summer when parked along a main road in the oposite direction but I do use them when plowing lots too
    ya thats pretty much whaT I do the roof light is almost always on though. and I use the grille lights and the back window lights alot in the summer though. The top light I usually have on a wigwag pattern I can change the patterens instantly in the truck with a switch
    ya one more salting would be nice it snowed a but here today I got a job to do tomorrow morning so it might get canceled if I have to go do salting

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Very Nice! More lights the better!!

7. deere615

8. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Nice! Only thing missing is a strobe lighted keg in the bed :drinkup:

9. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Thats too much , you will be seeing flashes in your sleep for a week after plowing one night. Those strobes in the grill will bounce off the plow blinding you in no time. Nice trucks.

10. deere615

haha thanks
    The 2 strobe lights on the back rack are no longer there and the lights in the grille are not normally run will plowing same with rear window lights-I use those more in the summer when parked on busy roads etc

11. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

I like it ! and don't agree with jmac5058, I think it needs more lights !! anything planed ?

12. deere615

No no more that trucks been done with lights, next I want to do some lights on the diesel not too many flashy ones probably just some strobes then some other led running lights

13. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

14. deere615

15. micojj

micojj Junior Member

Where is a good place to buy a strobe light kit? I was looking on Ebay and found one for 8 bulbs @ 160w but thought the LED's would be better. Unfortunately I am not interested in spending $400 + on some kits because I am only doing our business lot and a couple driveways (I.E. I'm not making any money with this).