1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy plow mount help !!

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by load67l, Jan 4, 2007.

1. load67l

load67l Junior Member

I purchaser a Hiniker 71/2 ft. straight blade plow & mount from a burned 94 Ford Bronco.I tried for a year to get a used mount for a 86 GMC without success. I gave up,started to build one myself, after gathering all the materials I found a deal on a 95 Chevy K1500. I have been looking for a mount for this for over a month, thought I may have better luck finding this {not} ! Can anyone send me a picture of a Hiniker mount for a 95 Chevy K1500?Does anyone know where to purchase a used one for less than $500.00? My closest local dealer is in S.B ,In. He won't return phone calls. I will sell or trade the 94 Ford Bronco mount.

2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

I would check Ebay I always see mounts on there.
    I have bought parts from jackson mi and they ship to. but make sure you get prices first.

3. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

You might try and get a hold of Vance Cox at R.A.S.K.. I bought a Hiniker plow mount for my 04 Dodge off of him. He might have something.
    His # is 317-538-0874 and his E-mail is vcox@raskcorp.com
    good luck

4. load67l

load67l Junior Member

Still looking, I called Jackson, Mi. they had new but didn't offer me a deal {darn it}.Tried to call V Cox, he didn't return my call . I have not had time to call back. I saw a mount on E Bay for a 94 Chevy 1 Ton, does anyone know if it will fit ??? By the way it looks like my mount it a 80-91 Ford F-150,250,350 for SALE ! OR TRADE !

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I know of a guy who would have one but hes in Brainerd, MN

The dealer is:
    Meyer Midwest
    (218) 828-3437 Ed Jensen

I would think he could ship to you!

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

7. jrousell

jrousell Junior Member
    from NY

I am LOOking for a 94 Bronco mount

Can you send me a picytuire of what oyu ahve.,

The darned crumple zone in the front pof teh bronco loks like it would be difficult to ahve one fabricated here

8. load67l

load67l Junior Member

My Ford Mount

L. Click Reg. User Name, L.Click V.P.P.,Download V Card.Email me your email & I will email or fax back pic. of mount. PS I am still looking for a GM mount 88-98?? one size fits all . I missed the Ebay mount hade to work::cry: :realmad:

9. ScottyB.

ScottyB. Member

I have a chevy mount I could part with...I think.
    PM me and I'll reply with pics in the morning.
    I'm near Green Bay.

ScottyB.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  10. jrousell

jrousell Junior Member
    from NY

come again?

My email address is jrousell21@yahoo.com

11. ScottyB.

ScottyB. Member

I have the chevy mount for sale with the light harness. Let me know if you're interested, I can get a shipping quote or we can arrange delivery.
    $400 complete.

12. BlueOvalBoy

BlueOvalBoy Member

I've got a mount only for a GM but I'm not exactly sure what years it covers. Do you know what you need by looking at it? If not I could post a pic of it and someone on here might know what it fits. I want to say it came off a 2000 Chevy. I could be wrong. I'm in the Kzoo area. Let me know if you'd like to see it. It's taking up space in the garage.

Also, check out this auction it ends soon.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hini...ryZ63688QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

13. load67l

load67l Junior Member

space needed

I will be in Kzoo Feb.3-4th want to see your dust collector Ph me 269-449-1573
    or e- mail me @ load67l@localnet.com $$$

14. BlueOvalBoy

BlueOvalBoy Member

Email sent.