1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Mount?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by phishoook, Oct 11, 2005.

1. phishoook

phishoook Member

Have a 2005, 2500 Chevy.

Question and request: What has to be cut off the truck on the bumper. I just spent $25,000 on a truck and don't want it to end up looking like crap. Could someone get a pictuce of this?

Price: I've seen prices advertised at $4300 installed, but they arnt local. My local guy is selling new for $5022, and has used from $4022 to $4300. What rout would you go.

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Just take off your air dam, and I would buy new..

3. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

the $5,022 is not that bad i payed $6,100 installed thats a good deal.

4. TJDMAX

TJDMAX Junior Member

I just put a used 800 blizzard on a 2003 2500hd. They notched out the lower plastic air dam for the mount. I try to get some digital picture posted when I can find our digital camera. I had the same concern. I don't think it looks that bad. I plan on keeping the truck for awhile.

5. TJDMAX

TJDMAX Junior Member

Picture of frame mount on 2003 2500hd

Here is a picture of the mount on a 2003 chevy 2500hd. I had the plastic air dam notched.

The barn 2005 004.jpg