1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy K3500 w/ western plow and Henderson V Box Spreaders For sale ON EBAY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 4man, Nov 20, 2012.

1. 4man

4man Junior Member

NO RESERVE ENDS NOV 24, THIS SATURDAY

1995 Chevy K3500 4X4 with Western Unimount 8.5' Plow and controller, 262,000 miles, 265 tires good, plows great, 4x4 works great, worked well for past year plowing snow (but only went out two times.) transmission replaced less than 10,000 miles ago in 2009. 350 engine has a knocking noise to it in the lower end ref the video. Bought the truck in 2005 at 225000 miles put the plow on then. The truck has a bigger alternator, duel interstate batteries, 2 core radiator, tembrins on front and rear, Dmi bumper, strobe light hard wired in with switch, running boards mud flaps, bug deflector and window deflectors. no AC. We Rhino lined over the rales and also covered up the gooseneck plate when we bought the truck. Is a great plow truck. come look at anytime. call Mark 309 287 7313. will not end the auction early no reserve auction.

http://youtu.be/vNs2hbpQ-es

NO RESERVE ENDS NOV 24, THIS SATURDAY

Henderson 10FSHSS FSH Stainless Steel V box spreader. Roughly measures at the top 10' Long X 78" wide Model number is 10FSHSSBB they are floor belt driven with a hydraulic motors, they run and work properly. Good spreaders Have 2 of them. Call Mark with any questions. 309 287 7313. Highest bidder can have choice. And second highest can buy the other one if they like. Both are identical.

Youtube Video of the spreader in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piCCx-vJZiw

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

2. 4man

4man Junior Member

3. 4man

4man Junior Member

4. 4man

4man Junior Member

Bump Bump for a good plow truck and spreaders

5. 4man

4man Junior Member

bump for 20 hrs left to the NO RESERVE AUCTION

6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

How long has the engine been knocking?

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have my eye on the spreaders although I don't really need them...............just curious...........why are you selling them? Upgrading or no longer need?

8. 4man

4man Junior Member

The engine has been knocking since last year. We plowed with it twice last year. Thats all the total events we got. It had been knocking for them. Still runs good. Auction ends in 2 hours, so bid now.

9. 4man

4man Junior Member

Just do not need. I bought them thinking we would use them, but we were still able to get our accounts done with the ones we have. I limited on space and figured now is a good time to sell. Happy bidding.

10. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Hope you get it sold LM. I always liked your setups.

Don't you have a replacement tailgate spreader on a truck?

11. 4man

4man Junior Member

Yes, I hope so to. Its a no reserve auction, so somebody is gonna get a great truck and salt spreaders.
    We mostly run replacement salt spreaders. But also have a couple of the v boxes. They work great in smaller lots, were you don't waste time dumping your salt back to the spreader, or driveing around with you bed up in the air.

12. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

If not for the knock, I'd have bid. I'm only 70 miles away.

13. 4man

4man Junior Member

Both of the spreaders sold. The guy that bid on the chevy backed out. So, still for sale anyone need a $3,500.00 plow truck?