1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 timbrens $75

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by upsdrivr1, Sep 20, 2010.

1. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I have a set of used front Timbren supports that came off an 03 Chevy 2500 HD available. These are actual Timbren brand supports also. It is missing one wedge, and I don't know why! The set was complete when I put it on the shelf, but regardless it is missing the one wedge. As you can see in the picture the one bumper has a small split in it, but it does not affect the support I guess. It still held my front end up just fine. $75 shipped USPS Priority mail.

2. Blaine4450

Blaine4450 Member

Very interested. Would you still want 75 if I picked them up since I live in sycamore?
  3. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Ill take $70. Picked up. Small priority mail box was $4.95. Call me at 815-739-1965 if u want to come get them tonight since I am home.
  4. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I got an e-mail from Timbren first thing this morning. They are sending me a replacement FREE of charge. So, that being said this should be a complete and undamaged set as soon as it arrives!
  5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll probably take them if Blaine passes
  6. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

SOLD! Thanks Bill
  7. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I wish I knew you were selling these. I would have bought them from you.