1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Ford Dodge...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JPMAKO, Feb 2, 2008.

1. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Chevy Ford Dodge...

All of the talk on here lately about which truck is better and who's is faster and can out pull, outlast, blah blah blah got me thinking that for 40k- 50k all we have is junk.

Here are some pics and a video of my next truck it will have a stainless v plow on it.
    Sorry I do not understand any of what they are saying in the video but just look at the truck:nod:

It is just beautiful and will match the black fleet nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dT7yIulf1k

Jason

lkw_mercedes_unimog_500_blackedition_01.jpg

lkw_mercedes_unimog_500_blackedition_10.jpg

lkw_mercedes_unimog_500_blackedition_07.jpg

2. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

so how can i get one of them into my garage and what kind of change are we talkin here

3. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

That is one sick truck. It must be mad expensive though and I love the fact that you can deflate and inflate to tires with a flip of a switch. That would be ideal for plowing.

4. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

It sure dosent look cheap Anybody know the price?

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Nice looking rigs. No idea on price. We have a distributor in Sweden that just set one up with a v-plow and spreader.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  6. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I think it's a little over $300,000
    Not too shabby I guess I will have to sign a few more Seaonal Contracts next year:D

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice stuff. id use one for a work truck. id say probably somewhere around $140K

8. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

9. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

thats a nice truck and looks pretty strong but drive around in it for 10-30 hrs and let me know how ya feel .with the cab over chasis your back will be shot.I used to drive one at work its cramped for me and I'm only 5'9 180 lbs.

10. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I've seen them uni mogs for around $100,000 to $150,000.