1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Coil Over

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by mikef54, Nov 28, 2008.

1. mikef54

mikef54 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

My assumption as to why Western and Blizzard added this line because of quality and light weight. The newer front ends are no comparison to the 07 Classic and earlier models with torsion bars. For $1000.00 less I have a complete setup including snow deflector. Pics on pic sight. Need to have bottom frame plates trimmed after having 2" sky jacker spacers installed. Would like other's opinions good or bad in what I can expect in quality and durability.
  2. myke258

myke258 Junior Member

You'll be sorry if you buy a Snow Dogg

I got a Snow Dogg plow package a month ago and after getting it all installed found out Snow Dogg messed up on the relay harness. They sent me a new harness and told me I had to rework the headlight adapter harness so I had to removed the headlights again and rework that harness, not to mention that I have to lift my 2000 Chevy Silverado another 2". So I installed the new harness which they now say you can't use to cab switch that I drilled a hole in my dash to install. After following the instructions to ground the orange, black and red wires for the relay harness, and ground the brown wire from the headlight adapter harness I now have nothing but the directional's on the plow. NO HEADLIGHTS. I think the engineers need to get the problem worked out. This plow package has been a nightmare. It is going to snow Sunday thru Monday here I guess I will have to tape a flashlight to the plow. If I had to do it again I would definitely not buy a Snow Dogg. I think I am going to contact the BBB at this point I am frustrated....:angry: