1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Center Caps

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Polarisrider, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

I have a set of 4 Chevy 8 lug center caps. These are OEM factory center caps that are in very good condition. They are not the cheap aftermarket imitaions. These are $100 a piece from the dealer.

Make an offer, I can ship and take paypal.

Email is atgreen24@gmail.com

truck.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You may want to note if these are from the chrome steel wheels, or from the PYO alum rims. The caps look almost identical, but ones from the steel rims won't work on alum ones. ;)

3. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

gotcha is there anyway to tell. I'll have to try bolting them to my alum. wheels and see if they fit. I never put them on because I am waiting on some GMC ones to come through

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'd try one. The steelie ones are a tiny bit wider and won't fit in the little ridge on the PYO's.