1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Blazer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by h_riderca, Feb 25, 2004.

1. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

with a 680 Blizzard plow

post.jpg

2. ebski387

ebski387 Junior Member
    from ny

nice blazer i have a s10 pickup and was thinking about a plow and was wondering how the truck handles it.

3. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

The truck and plow handles great. I did not put the timbren on since the front end only drops 3/4 of and inch when raised. I did not like the touch pad controller since I had to look down at it everytime I raise or lowered the blade. So I bought the joystick controller and mounted it between the front seats.

4. ebski387

ebski387 Junior Member
    from ny

just wondering how much did it cost? and did you install it(ow hard was it) or have it professional installed?

5. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

It cost me around $4,000 installed by the dealer. That price includes the canadian taxes also. It doesn't look to hard to install if you had the tooks to drill all the holes. The only problem they had installing was the wiring harness for the light. They never installed one that had the daytime running lights. But they finally got it working.