1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

chevy blazer/trailblazer plow?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by sno-way01, Oct 14, 2006.

1. sno-way01

sno-way01 Junior Member

maby this has already benn answered but does anybody here use a 4-door blazer or trailblazer for plowing and can i see some pictures of what it looks like? thanks very much!:)
  2. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

I got a 1988 s-10 Blazer, 2.6, auto. I went with a 6.5' Meyer because I didn't know if the engin could handle anything bigger. I would go 7' the next time. No pictures.....
  3. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

Check out Snoway's website, there is a picture on there of a trailblazer and vido of a regular blazer plowing with their mt series and st seris plow sections!

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Plows for S-10 Blazer or Trailblazer

What model year S-10 Blazer or Trailblazer are looking to put a plow on. If an 02-06 Trailblazer the ST model would make an excellent application. If an 83-94 S-10 Blazer either the ST or MT, and if 95-04 the ST. There are some great promos on these models currently through http://www.plowsunlimited.com . :redbounce

If you are interested in the NEW 22 series contact your nearest Sno-Way dealer http://www.snoway.com . :nod:

Tom O'Brien
    District Sales Manager
    Sno-Way International Inc.
  5. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

I have a Blizzard 680 straight blade on a 2000 4door chevy blazer with a 4.3 engine. I tried to post a pic but it didn't work. I can send then to you if you would like.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  6. sno-way01

sno-way01 Junior Member

7. jbone

jbone Senior Member

I wish I still had my blazer it was a 93 s-10 4 door with the 4.3 great truck in the snow!!