1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy 2500HD / Western Pro Plus

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dan3435, Sep 10, 2006.

1. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

Just got it installed on thursday:D

Bring on the snowpayup

2. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

3. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

I wasnt sure if the other pics worked

4. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

more pics:cool:

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking set up. You have the new lights. What size is that plow? Are you going to buy the Pro Plus Wings?
  6. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

Looks good.
  7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Very nice rig. Be careful on that brick driveway
  8. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Thats a beauty. What are you runnin for a tire and wheel combo on that truck? Congrats on the new truck.

9. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

Wow that truck is nice i love those rims what size and kind are they, they look like they stick out a little. it looks as if that truck has zero sag awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o sorry i didnt read someone already asked.
  10. IBEW103

IBEW103 Junior Member

Hey Dan what are on that truck for rims and tires? Those are nice I have the same truck in Deisel and its grey. I like those wheels and tires, did you upgrade to 17's or 18's and those rims are sweet. Any onfo would be great.
  11. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

It a 7.5 and i plan on buying the wings soon
  12. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

The wheels are 18'' pro comps and tires are 325/65 18 nitto terra graplers.

The truck had nothing in the bed and the front droped 3/4'' but the back also went up 1/2'' so when i add some ballast it should move even less.

With the plow on the tires were rubbing alittle bit so im probably going to run the stock wheels for the winter. Are 285s too big to run on the narrow stock wheels with the weight of the plow??
  13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

those are some big plow lights but plowing with those tinted windows is going to take some getting used to i have 5% all around on my 03 and im still feeling it out
  14. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  15. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks sweet. Is that a solid plastic snow sheild? Nice setup. I have plowed with that plow on a 1 ton dump. Its nice.
  16. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

While the plow is new you should think about getting the optional back-drag cutting edge they offer for that plow.

I put one on my Western and they work great.
  17. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I am running 285s on the stock rims on my truck. With ballast and timbrens there is no rubbing with the plow up, down sideways or rotating in a counter closewise rotation.

18. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

Looks real good made for the truck I think. Also run 285's on stock steel rims no problems.....but that might be becasue of the BL... :)
  19. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Rims got to go...way to nice to get pitted and salt coated from plowing!

Nice looking rig. Good luck.

Post the ofset you used to fit that size tire.
  20. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

AWESOME truck, I'm jealous!!!!