1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy 2500HD front end poll

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by cat320, Jul 14, 2002.

?

which front does every one like?

1. 2003 advalnche look

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. 2002 power dome look

20 vote(s)
    95.2%
  1. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Which look does every one like?I thought that when they came up with the new hd model that it was great they captured the old square style in a new round style look,and was hopping that it would be around for while.I hope that Chevy designers look at this site or maybe they can be contacted.COLOR=orangered]Every one that I know hates the new Chevy Advalanche look.[/COLOR] I think looks are a big factor in buying a new truck especially when they are reaching the 30K+ mark for just a work truck and not a prepy moble so they can say I got a truck but use it one day a year to acually work with it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2002
  2. Knightcrawler

Knightcrawler Junior Member
    from ohio

I really like the front end of them and also like the avalanche

3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Who does chevy get opinions from? If from people like us when will they ask>

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I came across this picture of a power dome front and as fate would have it it's every ones dream truck ,well chevy guys any way.:drinkup:

70154[1].jpeg

5. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Come on, there have to be more than 10 of us that own or am interested in Chevy trucks.

6. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

234 views and only 10 votes come on more people than that like chevy

7. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Definitely don't like the 2003 Look!!
    I prefer the classic style 73-87...when a truck was a truck!!!

8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I have to agree with you It took me a long time to warm up to my '97 but still love the 80's look .The power dome look that i have a pic of above is pretty close to that 80's look but not the 2003 look.I wish some one could tell those chevy engineers to keep the domelook .

9. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

For some reason it wont let me vote, so Ill just tell you the 02 looks waaaaaaay better!

10. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

I never really cared for the 73-87 look... I liked the 67-72 look better. that's why I like the 2001-2002 HD's... they remind me of the the 72 I had. I like the looks of the 03's too though. I have seen over 20 of them now and they are starting to look pretty good to me.

11. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

the new chevy site is up take a look at the new hd's:mad: they look pretty bad look at the front wheel cowel .In my opinion they do not even stack up to the 2002 models

12. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

That is why I am looking at purchasing the 2002 Chevy power dome model instead of 2003 Chevy with the Avalanche look model. I really like the look of power dome.

13. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well I wish my truck was old but it's not and if it was in bad condition but it's not.I got a price from a dealer for trad in and after i heard that i said forget about it .But no one that i know likes that advalanch look i'm glad there sales are down and i hop that they really go down.They don't make trucks for the working man any more who can aford them?

14. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

i dont like the 2003's at all. those 2 trucks in that pic above r really nice. is it me or the blue chevy pick up in the background looks unusually high in the front? i know its probably an HD with snow plow prep package but still looks really high, maybe its the way it is parked, or there is something in the back of it. the red dump is gorgeous, except for meyers plow, LOL. Mike