1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

chevy 2500hd 9'2 boss v, ebling, dump insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by coral, Feb 27, 2010.

1. coral

coral Senior Member

all I could tell you on that is it runs great. It had a tranny built stronger with a shift kit about 30000 mi ago, new transfer case about the same, the transfer case was a new gm, not rebuilt. has dual batteries added, a larger alternator, lots of parts replaced, it was a daily driver for commuting about 400mi a day. not all miles from plowing. 185000 miles +/_

The only defects I could find are, the windshield is cracked ( from a chip from a stone I didn’t repair, but ins will replace it before I sell it.) um, there is a small area about the size of a pencil eraser on the door frame of the passenger side, where I was hauling some lumber and it rubbed on the paint, no dents, brand new tires in december, the dump insert is rusted, has some holes, does not affect its use, works great. there are a few screws missing on the drivers seat electric controlls, doesn’t affect how it works. and on the dash right in front of the steering wheel the grey color is rubbed off a little so its black ( from shoving business cards in the dash with notes on them so I would not forget) And I think the key fob needs a new battery.

it is a ls, has power drivers seat, power windows, power locks, ac, custom stereo amp and sub, brake controller, tow /haul package. it’s a nice truck. looks nice, always washed after every time plowing, stored in heated garage. as and if any thing seemed to be a concern I took it to the shop and had it all fixed. very well maintained.

Has a 2.5 yr old 9'2" boss v plow, with the boss brand wings, excellent cutting edge, smart locks, excellent shape

has an adjustable 8-14' ebling backblade rear snowplow.

(sorry about the repost, just copied my craigslist add and added new pics)

ebling.jpg

red1.jpg

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

What are you looking to get for it?

4. coral

coral Senior Member

sorry, $15000.00 for the whole package.

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

What year is it?

6. coral

coral Senior Member

its a 2003

7. coral

coral Senior Member

i have had soo many people on craigslist email me in the last few days, but they all seem to be dreamers.....no one with money......yes the truck bluebooks around 8500.... but the equipment alone was more than the asking price....sorry to vent, just irritating...

8. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Interested in selling without the backblade and dump insert?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  9. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Nice truck

10. coral

coral Senior Member

yes, ill sell the truck and front blade first, email me at cuttingedge11250@yahoo.com and we will chat.....

11. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

im interested in the backblade if your willing to seperate

12. kcbossvplow

kcbossvplow Junior Member

how did the truck handle and plow with the 9.2 ft boss v. i am looking to get a plow like that for my Chevrolet 2500hd. Cant decide between the 9.2 or the 8.2.

13. RRobbe

RRobbe Member

price for just the backblade? I have a mount.

14. tojay22

tojay22 Member

this truck has been sold!

15. coral

coral Senior Member

thanks tojay, yes truck sold last spring

16. coral

coral Senior Member

truck handled it fine, just not a fan of boss plows