1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

chevy 2500 to 1500 wiring

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by alesv, Oct 18, 2013.

1. alesv

alesv Junior Member
    from NY

I have a Chevy 1500 and recently purchaced a fisher MM 3 plug plow.
    I need complete truck side wiring and I found someone with 4 port iso that came out of a 02 chevy 2500. Its complete except joy stick for 350
    Will this work for me and is it a good price???
    Searched the web and can't find a cross reference chart for the 4 port module and light harness part numbers. Fisher is only listing 3 port sysyem and its the same for the 02 chevy 1500 and 2500
    Thanks inadvanced

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

3 port is the new one, what year is your truck. Pushplates are different.

3. joeyg999

joeyg999 Member
    from Kansas

The 4 port ISO will work I have one in my 2500 the push plates will not work though. I just sold a set of them for 275 and that was summer time.

4. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Yea 4 port will work but light harnesses are different from 99-02 and 03-07.

5. joeyg999

joeyg999 Member
    from Kansas

I owned a 99 1500 and swapped all the wires to my 05. GM changed something to do with the grounding or messes with the polarity or something along the lines of that what you can do to use the same harness is plug the head light wires in backwards iirc where the truck lights go into the iso.

I have the harness out and going into a 06 now if you want some part numbers and or pics let me know.