1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy 1500 w/ 8' Fisher for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Supremeteam, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Supremeteam

Supremeteam Junior Member
    from Mass

Hello all I am back, I had sold that Brand new Fisher Plow through this site so I figure I'd try to help someone here first again.

I have a 1989 Chevy 1500 with a 8' Plow
    Here is a link

http://boston.craigslist.org/car/104565188.html

It has:

* new engine (maybe 10,000 mile on it)
    * New transmition
    * New Exhaust
    * New Timbrems in the front
    * New Alternator
    * New Shocks
    * New Starter
    * New Battery

I have no time to drive it as I have a Harley truck and a Jeep Wrangler. I do not have time to plow and this is a great truck. I HAVE ONLY PLOWED MY PRIVATE WAYAND IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND MY NEIGHBOR HOUSE MAYBE TIMES LAST WINTER !!! I am asking $3800.00

I have pics availible if anyone is interested. Here is a link with pics

http://boston.craigslist.org/car/104565188.html

Last edited: Oct 16, 2005
  2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Doyou think it would make the drive to Michigan?

3. Supremeteam

from Mass

Yeah, I drove it to Myrtle Beach for Bike week in South Carolina from Boston and back. It didn't break a sweat.

4. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Ok I will have to think about it, And see if I can come up with the $. I do have a 96 Ford E350 15Pass. van for sale,If I can sell it I would really be interisted.

5. Supremeteam

from Mass

If I still have it when your ready then your welcome to it.