1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy 1500 ez mount question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by pbjunkie92, Feb 27, 2010.

1. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 Member

Hey there folks I am new to the snow scene coming over from landscaping. So I just have some questions.

I have a 1994 chevy 1500 Blazer full size and I came across an EZ mount for 1988-98 chevy 1500's and I was wondering if this is the only vehicle specific part? In other words could I just find any Meyer EZ mount plow and put it on. Of course it would be within my vehicles weight limit.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yes only the mount (and head light adapters) are vehicle specific. And if you have an EZ-Classic series mount it will accept any EZ-Classic series plow. But remember, there's an EZ-Classic as well as an EZ-Plus so you have to know what you have and what you're purchasing.