1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chev Trailblazer 2002

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Zlatko, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Zlatko

Zlatko Junior Member
    from uae

A noise coming from somewhere, difficult to identify the source, hearable on a low speed and higher as well. Sounds like a stuffed wheel bearing.Service guys said the tyres! I have new tyres now of the same type and make (Michellin LTX), the sound changed but still there. There's no free play in the wheels nor anything abnormal when truck is jacked-up. It's irritating more than anything else.

Second problem is air-con. When truck is left on a hot summer sun, it first start blowing hot air for a 2-3 minutes and then slowly resumes cooling or stays intermittent. Sometimes it is necessary to either switch off and on the air-con or engine. During winter days here in UAE when temp usually stays around 26 deg C, air-con starts cooling immediately.
    Service guys tried to explain that this is normal! I strongly disagree.

2. RSheaLand

RSheaLand Member

I had a similar problem with the AC on my 03 2500HD. First the dealer recharged the refrigerant and added dye. Still had the problem and they were able to find a leaky o-ring. Ask the dealer to try adding the dye.