1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chev cargo lights?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mikelawtown, Aug 15, 2008.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I saw a undercover truck around here in mass and it had led strobes in the cargo light(1 on each end where the reg light is, anyone have this?..I know they had ADAMSOM IND.(spelling may be wrong) that were in Lawrence Mass do the installs on the cop cars wonder if they are still around.

2. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Adamson is still around, but they moved to Haverhill. They only do contract work for govt and municipalities and such, they won't do it for regular cash customers.

It is entirely possible to do, but you lose the cargo lights. I have strobes in my cargo lights on my Ford, but most lights aren't big enough and would have to go the new LED hideaway route so they dont melt.

3. CEPropertyMgt

CEPropertyMgt Junior Member
    from N/A

i am thinking about buying a LED 3rd brake light/cargo light. such as Recon. then wiring the cargo light LEDs to a LED flasher. anyone try this?

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

would work fine...sho-me has strobe style led flashers fro 20 bucks on e-bay