1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chev 02 1500 nightsabers not working and now my truck lights are not working right

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by shocker14, Apr 4, 2014.

1. shocker14

shocker14 Junior Member
    from 43076

I have an 02 chevy that I was seting up from scatch with night sabers followed instructions and when was finished and tried hereis what I got
    my parking lights on truck come on and on plow no headlights working on plow but on the truck my driverside lamp is on EXtra bright and pasg is on also but very dim.

2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

remove the modules and see if the lights work. if they do, the modules are bad.

also, spell checker is your friend.use it, because it is very hard to understand what you wrote with all the miss spelled words.

3. shocker14

shocker14 Junior Member
    from 43076

Ok thanks I will try that. hope I can at least get truck lights back to normal. might just end up hard wiring them.