1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cherry Logistics

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by TCLA, Oct 3, 2012.

1. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Anyone here ever do business with them before?

Good? Bad?

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

They handle a lot of Jewel Food Grocery stores around here. I've been trying to connect with them for 2 years now, but no one calls back or responds. I have a few lots that are next door to them and I am already cheaper then the guy doing it currently and they still won't respond. Other then that, I know nothing. lol

3. Daddyworbucks

Daddyworbucks Junior Member

I've been doing some commercial properties for them for the past 5 years and this year salt is 150 per ton to start we'll see if they are willing to negotiate the salting prices if not we will have to bow out.prsport

4. snowfire1979

snowfire1979 Member

We worked for them for a few years, the pay wasn't the best but fair and they always sent the check in reasonable time.

5. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Just had a msg from them. About to return their call and thought ill check here first for some info.

Good help guys Thumbs Up

6. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

They called at 1115 last night to make sure we were going to be out servicing our sites.... Yes we will be, but we don't have any contracts with you.