1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cherokee western mount thrust arm bolts does not line up??

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by WhitePlowr, Oct 28, 2011.

1. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

im finally putting on the western unimount to the 99 cherokee. the thrust arms that go up to the unibody/frame lol.. do not line up to drill that bottom hole . i was doing the driver side and got it all tight and square to drill the hole up for the 5/16-18 x 1 1/2 bolt. what happens is you cant get the nut on because the hole comes up right next to the inside of the frame. anyone have problems with this ?
  2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Can you snap a picture? I'll be home in about an hour and I'll take a look. Is this the one coming up from the bottom or from the side? I thought the side ones were really long. Anyway, I'll check in a bit and see how it looks on mine. I can text you a pic if it will makes sense to.