1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cherokee plow for sale - $950.00 ORBO

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by bdhunter, Feb 24, 2009.

1. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Hey there, any older Cherokee owners out here looking for plowing solution?

Selling my good old Snowbear Flexblade (poly) 7' plow. Driveway got smaller after building big garage, and at 70 years old don't want to plow neighbors, so replaced with a snow blowing tractor with a cab. After 4 years the only thing replaced was the electric lift (actuator) mechanism last year. The rubber deflector is a bit dry rotted though, but if you push slow enough doesn't matter much.

No special Cherokee push plates required, just plugs into a front 2" receiver hitch (and most big hitch manufacturers sell them). Has older Meyer lights, and unique electric (4) relay system for raising/lowering using a single long toggle switch mounted on the dashboard (search for "big ugly switch" here on plowsite.com for details on that). Includes Snowbear big ugly switch if you like that. If my hitch fits your Cherokee you can have that too.

Currently on a '92 Cherokee. Weighs arount 300 lbs (no additional springs, shocks or Timbrens required). Is in Auburn Maine.

If interested email me at bdhunter7@roadrunner.com

See the ad at http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/1044707889.html also. Looking to get $950.00 ORBO.
  2. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Snowbear Flexblade - has been sold

The plow mentioned here has been sold.

No more Jeep, no more plow...

Plan "B" is now in effect.