1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cherokee - Fisher/Meyer push plates wanted

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by bdhunter, Dec 10, 2007.

1. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Does anyone know of a source for Fisher MM push plates that will bolt onto a '92 Cherokee? Or perhaps a Meyer mount # 18062 for the same vehicle? I hesitate to do any fabricating if there's still some sort of bolt on out here somewhere.

I'm looking to put a smallish (6.5 or so) full hydraulic plow on mine, if I can locate a setup that's not more expensive than the value of the good ole Cherokee. There seem to be plenty of used plows around, but mounting them to the Cherokee seems to be the problem.

While the snowbear flexblade has been performing well as far as pushing snow in the driveway and dooryard... it's still a bit too floppy to take it very far over the Maine back roads.

Any helpful feedback will be deeply appreciated.
  2. snowcub

snowcub Junior Member
    from canada

If you have a snowbear plow you wouldn't want to take it on the road anyways because it isn't designed for driving while the plow is on the front of your vehicle hence why it would rock back and forth or seem flimsy.
  3. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Some of the rocking can be eliminated with a few big flat washers, but it's far from flimsy.