1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MJay, Feb 16, 2010.

1. MJay

MJay Member

Anybody else have a disabled sticker on their plow truck?

2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I have seen a few.... People with a disability CAN plow you know..
  3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Met a few that SHOULD have one......mentally.
  4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2. If I was able to give them out and charge $1 per tag, I'd be doing pretty dang well financially.
  5. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

My dad has one in his plow/landscape truck...

He has bad knees, it doesn't affect him plowing or mowing, just walking, shoveling and all labor like that. He drives tri axle full time and when his knee is bothering him, he brings it with him in that.
  6. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

yeah i got one i cant walk very far so it helps when i have to park and i have to walk more then a 100 feet .m/s is a bear cat !:salute:

img 0004 sm .jpg
  7. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Are those PINK SEAT COVERS!
  8. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

aint it? i cant imagine how bad it really is, but i see my dad deal with it every day.
  9. MJay

MJay Member

Stand corrected and informed. Looks like there are genuine people who plow and need a disabled sticker.
    Let it snow.