1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cheektowaga (Buffalo NY ) snow storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by scholzee, Nov 22, 2014.

1. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

The little truck worked hard but needed a snow blower to help. The 4 plus feet deep snow was also heavy and wet. There will be many pieces of broken equipment out there good luck to all and all those plow drivers who helped others many great recuse stories. Rest in Peace to those who perished and peace to their families.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I like plowing just as much as the next guy but, I'm glad I'm not out there plowing.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

Same technique I use in deep snow, make a hole with the snowblower keep the plow inside the hole working out and backing in the hole!!

If for no other reason ad you get stuck you can open the door and say screw it and go into house easier than climbing out the window!!