1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cheeeezed Off !!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Eyesell, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That's it, its 51 here today, I'm really starting to get :realmad: with one event under my belt, I can't hardly pay for the damage to my truck from the poll I backed into during our single and only event.

If this keeps up, I pulling the WR out of the garage and hitting the trails..... this is ridiculous !!!

2. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

take out the chevelle. I almost took out the Novacaine!

3. mjmstaff

mjmstaff Member

Tell Me about it. My son asked if we could get the boat out. We did deside however to take the 29 Chrysler around the block a couple of times.

4. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

NO not with that beautiful red truck:eek: say it isn't so:cry:. Maybe you could get some plowing advice from Plow Master he plows all day long in reverse and doesn't run into anything;) .

5. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

lol i rode 40 miles on my XR yesterday...@ 48deg...

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

we got a little bit of snow thismorning. not enough to plow but it made the ground white. tomarrow its gonna be 56:realmad:

7. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

60 degrees and RAIN here in Indy :waving: I think we are going to have to get the mowers back out next week :D

8. LawnCrafters

LawnCrafters Junior Member

Hey Eyesell, I know it's kinda off subject, but if you really want to get the WR out there's a new indoor track in In Tecumseh. It's called Pro Source. I'm planning on going there next week.

9. gpin

gpin Senior Member

Philadelphia got so warm I ripped off my roof, added skylights, resheathed and put down new shingles, every day over 50. I thought it would snow for sure when the roof was ripped down the rafters.

10. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It's coming eyesell! How about you get the chevelle out and we go for a ride?:D :drinkup: