1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Checking interest in some LED dash lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by tomx20, Feb 8, 2011.

1. tomx20

tomx20 Member

Just seeing if anyone is interested. I was pretty impressed with their brightness. Perfect for someone on a budget.

[​IMG]
    12 LED Slimlighter Style: Amber
    $100

[​IMG]
    16 LED Dual Talon Style: Amber
    $115

Feel free to reply or PM me

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i loved my whelen slimlighter tir6....it was badazz

3. tomx20

tomx20 Member

I decided to go only with the Dual Talon type. Warranty is 2 years for lighting defects. Colors available will be as follows: A/A, R/C, R/R, R/B, R/A, B/C, B/B, B/A, and G/G . They have 16 Gen III LEDs, 8 in each head. The light has 15 flash patterns with memory. Includes a 12 ft power cord and cig plug. Draws 1.08 Amps. Removable flashback protector. Measurements: 2.25" H x 10.75" L x 2.0" D (W/O FB Protector) or 2.25" H x 10.75" L x 5.62" D (W/ FB Protector).

Bright and affordable!

Please PM me if you are interested.

[​IMG]

4. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

I have the Whelen Slim-Miser, $79 and its bright as hell

5. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

The issue I see here is the word "style" or "type". If they are the knockoffs that are being pushed then they are chinese junk and not realy Whelen lights. When are guys going to get the fact that these chinese lights are junk.

6. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Only when they have to pay 6 times over for the lights and figure out for themselves that it would have been better to pay for the real ones!

7. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

especially when these lights are 20% more than name brand products off your site!

8. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Funny part is we have lights that are the same price but 5 times the light output, certified, insured, and reliable for 110.00 so why take the risk.