1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Checking Interest in Diamond 7.5 complete..

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by eng50, Oct 8, 2006.

1. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

If I get any serious takers, I will be upgrading to an MVP Pro as our work is better done with a V plow.

What is offered I have currently installed on my 2005 Chevy 2500HD Crewcab:

Complete 7.5' Diamond (Meyers) Tripedge Poly Plow, E60H (high lift pump), wiring harness, mount and all hardware. This is a VERY heavy duty plow, not the average light sheet metal meyer unit!

The complerte setup has very little use and the pump/frame and nighthawk lights have always been stored indoors. All yearly maintenance has been done and the plow is in perfect shape with a nearly new cutting edge (original)

If a Chevy owner buys it, I will consider a trade of front end lower air dam trim. I custom cut my dam for the tube mount.

Installation, as well as partial delivery are also possible. I am located in Richmond, VA

I need at least $2500 out of this plow to make the deal a go..

Serious inquires only please! Call or email me..8043392984...eng50@comcast.net..Thank you

2. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

additional info and pics...

Also forgot to add it comes with the touchpad, new shoes, and snow deflector!
    Very little wear on any of it. When I serviced the pump last year, I opened it and checked for junk inside and barely any in the case, cleaned and reassembled. No leaks and smooth operation.
    I also have a spare parts box with a new hose, two complete solenoids, and extra meyer oil.

Any other questions, just call, email or post

Thank you,

Bill

See attached pics...

DSC00921_2.jpg

DSC00922_2.jpg

DSC00923_2.jpg

DSC00926_2.jpg

DSC00927_2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
  3. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

I can go as far as New York, someones gotta need a commercial plow thats barely been used!

4. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

New Plow is here...Willing to make a deal...Call me!

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i need sumthing to throw on the front of my 2000 f-250. what kinda deal can ya make?

6. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

The phone number is in the first post!!

7. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Going to New York next week, anyone interested???

Bill

8. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Its headed to ebay....Its gotta go! $2000 would probably take it...

Bill

9. eng50

eng50 Senior Member