1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Checking Interest: 2001 Ford F-350 V10 71k Miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Oct 27, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Checking Interest: 2004 Ford F-350 V10 71k Miles

I received some business from a local dealer to sell a few cars and trucks they have. I am going to check and see if there is any interest in a 2004 Ford F-350 reg cab long bed. It has a v10 gas engine. It is a 6spd manual. It has the hookups for a fisher mm2 plow. It has the plates and wiring (i believe it has the wiring). It needs the control. It has some light damage to the sid eof the bed. The truck is rust free. The tires on it are good and the alternator and the tranny are brand new. The truck only has 71K miles on it. It is in very nice shape and it drove very nice when I took it for a ride. They are looking to get $7,800 for it. Let me know if you have any interest and if you are I can get some pics of it when I go back to the lot this afternoon.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  2. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

pictures?

Yeah I would be interested in the truck what color is it? Pictures would help I would take it for $6800 if they wanted to move it fast?

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I can get pics. it is like olive green. shoot me a pm to talk prices.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I messed up a bunch it is a 2004 truck.