1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check this press release from Accuweather

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Andy N., Jan 10, 2007.

1. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

3. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

Sounds cool. I'm sure glad his last name isn't mine. Man would that be easy to pick on.
  4. BBailey

BBailey Junior Member
    from Vermont

I saw the same thing on accuweather and they are saying it is going to get real cold here next week!
  5. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Yes what a last name to have LOL.

But that guy is my hero this week.:redbounce

My Dad always goes back to well in 77 and 78 we had snow to the roof.I have been saying it to all my friends who have been complaining hold on to your socks boys because its coming late January or early Feb we are going to get a blizzard.

6. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want a blizzard. I want sustained snowfall. A blizzard can't make as much money as sustained snowfall. By that I mean a coating to three inches maybe twice a week for a period of time. I can make way more money just salting and some light plowing instead of crushing the equipment and employees to manage a foot plus of snow.
  7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

sounds good, for the guys that have per event contracts, the guys with season could lose the @$$.

O well we'll take waht we get.

I hope we get some snow