1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check this out

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fordpsd, Jan 12, 2010.

1. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

2. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

That looks pretty sweet

3. andcon83

andcon83 Senior Member

Those things push pretty good. Never seen a hopper saned on one though. I've drove a Trackless before. You could push so much snow, it would come right up to the windshield!!

4. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Does anyone have any idea if these units are road legal and if so, what their road speed is. Looks like a good unit if left on site.

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Those machines are the cat's azz. I'm not sure where in MN you're located but there's a dealer for them on Franklin Ave in Mpls.

I don't know if they're street legal but they go about as fast as a Toolcat (maybe a little quicker).

6. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

St.Paul. They appear to be made for comm lots. No doubt they can move a lot of snow but the sander looks rather small and if they are not road legal, moving site to site could be a pain plus getting to a salt reload.

7. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

something like that would be perfect for the hospital near me. right now they use a loader 3 skids 2 toolcats and a few trucks.

8. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

the sander is a drop spreader for walkways.

9. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

up by me, they are road legal and I believe travel speed is 23mph.....every city up by me has many of them with v blades, straight blade and blowers to do sidewalks. In the summer they put a triple deck mower on them and power broom. Very efficient machine however price tag is high

10. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Looks like a very narrow wheel base. Maybe good for driveways or larger sidewalks. IMO it should have a V-Plow.