1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

check this out...

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by albhb3, Jan 29, 2009.

1. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck but not worth 15k

3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

agreed. that is not worth any more than about 5 grand. it has been sitting for so long every piece of rubber in going to need to be changed.

4. MustangFox302HO

MustangFox302HO Junior Member
    from Mass

yah thats cool i bought mine three years ago and i had 8,967 miles on it. bought it off a framer who had our service station take care of it from day one. mine is only a gas f250 but it came with a mm1 fisher 8 ft and i payed ..... wait for it ....$3,300 lol an there isnt one sq inch of body that has any rust or rot on it its mint just a few dents here and there but hey its a farm truck!!!!

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Pretty sure the guy will have that truck a few more years at that price.

6. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Sweet truck..... the problem with it is it sat for so long. Anything that serves a mechanical purpose is meant to be used other wise all the moving components and parts rot out, freeze up or corrode from sitting for long periods of time.

It would be a great buy for a collector, but how rare is a F350, not very. Just my .02.

7. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

This guy is smoking crack. Kelly Blue Book says $6,730 for excellent condition. He WILL be sitting on this truck for a while unless some other crack head decides it is worth $15,000.00.

8. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Agreed, it would have to be plated in gold for that price.

I was actually on the phone with my buddy when I started reading this post (he is an insurance adjuster for Travelers insurance) According to him, the most anyone would ever get for this if totaled is $4800. Private sale is around $7k if in said condition. He may want to put the crack pipe down an file for some gap insurance.

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

Kevin....too funny. Great minds.......

10. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

was that thing even 15k new?

11. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

hey guys someone bought it dont know how much tho

12. mainecowboy

mainecowboy Junior Member
    from Maine

What is it? The author seems to have delete the post....

13. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I can still click on link

1997 Ford F350 4x4, standard cab, long box, 460, Rhino lined, dual tanks, detail package. 12 year old new truck. 10,095 actual miles. Stored inside; never been in salt or snow. Everything original including tires. One owner. Must see to believe!!
    $14,900 OBO but don't insult us.

14. mainecowboy

mainecowboy Junior Member
    from Maine

Sounds nice. I wouldn't touch it at that price though. :eek:

15. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

i like the "don't insult us part"

16. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

dont insult us be will insult you

17. RepoMan207

from Maine

He says $15,200. There is a sucker born every day. I worte him a insulting note. He also asked what crack was!!! I wrote back, "thats what the guy that bought it was smoking at the time of the sale."

18. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Now thats funny Repo.....lol

19. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

A little expensive

20. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i know you guys think that i'm smoking crack too. lol, but i have a 1997 CrewCab 7.3, 4 wheeler that i wouldn't sell for less than $15k...only because i paid $35k for it new and if i sold it, a new one just like it, but with a worthless diesel motor would cost $50k.... so i just let it set...