1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check this out!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NLS1, Oct 25, 2007.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

I met with a skid steer salesman today, and while we were talking he showed me this, this is the coolest money maker I've seen in awhile. Thought you might like it too!
    payup payup payup
    http://www.kageinnovation.com/home/

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Looks cool...how much did they say they cost? Too bad they only work with a couple different plow manufactures.

3. RipT

RipT Senior Member

That does seem like a well designed system that provides the best of both worlds for a lot of plowing situations. Would be good to get a cost, but probably would be competitive with a stand-alone SS plow plus a pusher box.

A good welder/fabricator should be able to addapt the mounting brackets to other brands/models of SS plow blades so long as the curvature of the moldboard is similar.

Really like the rapid change from blade to pusher and back without getting out of cab.

I like it !! Good find.......

4. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I believe that's what Horticulture Services runs around Woodbury. It would also make sense, seeing as they're from Scandia as well.

After a quick "google" both companies have the same address. If you have a skidsteer, you can sub from them for $65 / hour, they put the blade on. 10 hours / storm.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

The salesman told me about 4500-5000 approx for the whole set up with the Fall blade or approx 1500 for the Kage that would then have to be put on by someone. I expect Extreem3d to be about right on price, although it may very by area.

7. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

nls1...the 2200 would be without shipping to me in st. louis, i would have to drive and get it.( couple hundered in fuel i guess) btw..not sure what you mean by "1500.00 then would have to be put on by someone" ? do you mean the brackets that get bolted to the plow? otherwise it just hooks to your plow

maybe i need you to buy it and i come get it :D

8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

yep, thats what i meant