1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check this out!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jadyejr, Oct 22, 2010.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

2. KSikkema

KSikkema Senior Member

That is definately the wrong hoist for that truck. It looks as though even if he were still there, he would've had enough time to run. But, still better that he wasn't there. Still scary!
  3. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

4. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

God that's too bad for the truck owner.
  5. grec-o-face

grec-o-face Senior Member

Both of those are ridiculous!
  6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I had this happen to me back in 99

91 honda prelude in for alignment same thing happen guy was under car turns around to get a tool lift drops down 2 feet car shakes front arms open nose dives in and ass end stays up

car totaled I got about 10k for it I threatened to go to the local paper and shut them down in NJ

STS middle town on rt35 if anyone know

oh and I kept the car
  7. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Was the truck only being lifted by the driver side? That guy was lucky he didn't get killed.
  8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

looks like they used this here

9. turnersnow

turnersnow Junior Member
    from NJ

Should have had some safety jacks under that thing, I never go under anything on my lift with out them in place first