1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check this bad boy out!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnoFoilFisher21, Mar 9, 2003.

1. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

2. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

so what

I have been to brimfield ma and most people got one of those in the front yard next to the old "washa " machine

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I think rough is an understatement

4. paul soccodato

paul soccodato Senior Member

thats a real beauty.

5. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns Banned

Its says two doors but i don't see any!!!!!!!:confused:

6. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Oh my god, what a hunk of scrap metal. Does he really think someone would buy that thing? Its like just advertising your garbage. Its like instead of putting your garbage out by the curb on garbage night, just pull something out of the trash can and take a pic of it, put it up on e bay and give it a price. Then sit back and watch who bids on it. :D Oh man, if someone actually buys that, Im gonna tell my mom to start saving all the empty coffee cans she throws away. They might be worth something, atleast their clean and in mint condition when she throws them away, and not missing the lid! Mike

7. kawdude

kawdude Senior Member

for $100 bucks I'd buy it, put the plow on something else and scrap the rest.

8. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

:rolleyes: Its basically scrap.

9. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

Im thinking about buying it, she aint to bad, some wax a few doors, alittle glue, tons of hours shell be a buety! lol that i wouldnt waste my time or money on that. As Mr. T would say....... I pitty the foo who buys that! loll:D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2003
  10. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

For 100.00 you have a rolling chassis and complete plow system. Sounds like a good deal to me. Can never have to many spare parts. Plus looks like it has a TH 400 and 205 T case, very good combo for a swap into a later model truck. Never underestimate the value of a parts truck.
    Dino

11. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

Hey Hey BWhite, I live next to Brimfield and can assure you, we have zoning laws for washing machines, how many pick ups on blocks, how many can still run, etc, etc. In fact, I have an 88 CJ7 Jeep that looks about the same condition. Rebuilt motor and rears, no exhaust system, rotted to the door handles, but it can sure open this 1600 ft driveway, no problem..

12. wyldman

wyldman Member

I'd take it,lots of good parts in it.Frame and chassis looks solid.Throw a new cab on it and you got a decent plow truck.

13. nben

nben Senior Member

Wyldman,
    I was thinking the same as you. Actually looks as though the frame has been blasted and painted. Maybe someones restoration project that was started but never finished?

14. wyldman

wyldman Member

I was thinking that too.The frame and rear diff are spotless.I guess they didn't get around to finishing it.Like Dino said,you'd have a good roling chassic and a good plow system.Can't go wrong for that price.

I'd love to bid on it,but don't know if I have the time right now to go get it.Anyone interested in bringing it part way up here for me ?

15. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Duct tape will fix anything but I think even this has gone too far.

16. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

2 Words

CHIC MAGNET

Jay

17. jspivxl102

jspivxl102 Member

looks like a truck that even I can afford...
    JP

18. myo

myo Senior Member

I agree, Duct tape works wonders but can't do much in this situation:eek:

19. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

Good deal for somebody

Yes, it is ugly, you don't have doors or a windshield, but what you do have is tons of parts, including a Fisher plow and mount with lift kit.

You plowmen who live close to that area of the country, one of you should jump on this Get rid of your electric lift and go to this hydraulic belt driven lift. Eliminate those high amperage draws, cooking your batteries, and buying a big alternator. Here you get a whole truck with plow for the cost of a re-built alternator.

Transfer case, solid front axles, transmission, rear axles, this is a DEAL. And no, it is not my listing, and no I do not know the seller. But someone wil get a good deal on it.

20. KentuckyPlow

KentuckyPlow Member

I agree, that's a heck of a deal for a working plow, a running engine and a Corporate 14 bolt.