1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this snowblower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Plow Chaser, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

I was in Denver this past weekend and stopped by a local snow plow outfitter. Found this awesome blower in their yard. I'm willing to bet this thing could chew up a lot of snow, fast.

bulldog 1.jpg

Bulldog 2.jpg

Bulldog 3.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Never seen a walk behind that big before, they have it painted in really nice colours. Where would they need something like that? It probably costs more then a pick up!

3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

That is by far hands down the Nastiest walk behind blower I ever seen !!:eek: The one on the back of the trailer looks even bigger...

4. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i dunno. clearing snow off outdoor ice skating rinks? a cheaper version of the ride along ones they clear sidewalks with for the city?

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That thing is pretty cool!

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I watched the video of those things in action and I'm not impressed. A Honda HS1132 will outperform either one of those machines hands down. Those things are all show and no go. :dizzy:

8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Honestly, it looks ridiculous to me! They weigh in at almost 3000lbs!!! And they look like they tend to ride up over the snow on the first pass instead of digging into it.

I could see the sidewalk cracking under the weight of one of those, and it sure aint going into the back of your pickup!

How easy do you think the diesel engine will be to start in the Winter? Sounds like lots of prep to keep it ready...

I will admit that it would be cool to tell your peirs here that you have one, but I don't think it's all that practical...

Just my opinion! payup

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I watched the video and I can't figure out why you'd want something that big with out a cab.

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Yeah I would have to be inside a cab if I was using that thing. I would like to have one tho

11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

That this is super cool

12. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thats huge. has anyone seen the one at lowes that they have on display? This one is not as big but it has four tires in the back and its a walk behind but its huge. I think it is 45" wide! if I see it again ill post some pics.

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I seen one like that with the 4 tires at home depot it was pretty neat!

14. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I watched almost all the videos on thier site (Snow Envy) and actually they are pretty cool. They have some mega snow throwers they make and move some massive amounts of snow.

15. nice looking machine, kind of like a dingo but a blower front insted of a bucket

16. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Thoght it was imperssive at first site to, but after seeing the vids I'm not impressed. Still cool to look at though. Kida like a Harley!

17. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

In the one video the yellow one was tearing it up! The llittle one not so much.

18. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

that stuff also looked like hardpacked snow and it was like 4-5 foot deep. It was not the best way to demo a product. Using it at resorts for thier large open areas like its designed for i bet kicks royal butt.