1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this Pusher!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NEUSWEDE, Dec 26, 2005.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

It is a Bobcat MT 52 like a Dingo. A local rental place has it for rent. Not really sure where you could use this but I had never seen anything like it. I wish I knew where I could use it I would like to play around with it!

pusher1.JPG

pusher2.JPG

pusher3.JPG

2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

That box looks a little big for that unit. It would be my guess that the snow would build up quickly and the bobcat would lose traction. Like to see it in action.
    -Nick

3. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

hate to be the guy running it...it would be colder then running a blower because you are not walking to build up any body heat

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!No thanks!

5. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Columbia

That little Bobcat has some balls just like my Tracked Toro Dingo does. It gets a ton better traction in the snow then my buddies Bobcat 443 wheeled unit.
    I would love to find a pusher box like that to try out in front of my Toro.

6. Hiwire

Hiwire Member

I just dont see it happening. I run one of those walk behind bobcats but only when I have to. They do have a use but they are so frustrating to run when I am used to a 7753 and a 773, like using a teaspoon to fill the pool. There just isnt the weight to hold much traction. I cant believe that thing is going to move that pusher full of snow very far. The Bob-Tach on the front is built the same as the real bobcats are, so technically you can put almost any attachment on that machine that you can attach to the real ones. I suspect it will work fine until it fills with snow.
    Ray

7. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

I see them used for sidewalks....

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i love those little machines they can do anything and are very small. i rented the boxer version with treads atleast 10 times during the srping to do many jobs but i never thought of them with a snow pusher

9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

This has to be some kind of a joke. Since its a bobcat, it would have a bobcat quick attach plate. So I can bet they just put in on there to move.

If it was 4' wide I might believe it.

10. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

it would probley work better with a snow blower so it dosent have to push all of the weight that will build up

11. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

It seems like if you put a plow on it, it may be ok for pushing sidewalks but other than that i can't see that box being effective. We have a simalar dingo 320D, but i all we use it for is moving boxes and plays aroundd the shop in a pinch.

12. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

yea

that would be a whole lot of fun till you catch a curb or sumthing and go flying over it, pluse youd freeze ur balls off:cool: