1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

check out this equipment!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ultimate lawns, Sep 26, 2002.

1. ultimate lawns

ultimate lawns Member

hey guys,
    i found this cool site just surfin the web. Macs snow removal, iv seen them local around here a lot. Check out the snowplow section on their site. quite a bit of bob cat's ha?
    thanks,
    www.macssnow.com

ultimate lawns and more

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

thats a cool picture he has there. he has a lot of equipment. he must have at least 5 guys on maintenence full time:D

3. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Very impressive !!!

4. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I could be wrong, but it looks like all Chevy trucks with western plows in the row behind the bob cats. I like that guys taste. Hard to tell, but they do all look like either Chevy or GMC. Mike

5. ultimate lawns

ultimate lawns Member

hey mike,
    they are ford's.
    thanks,

ultimate lawns and more,

6. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Wait a second here, :D , i know the picture is from kind of far away, but alot of those white trucks look like Chevy grill work, or GMC grill work. None of them are GM trucks??? If you say they are all Fords, then i believe you. But are you saying that cause you have seen the trucks in person, or cause your eyes can see that picture better than my eyes? HAHA No flame, i just feel kind of stupid if not a one was a Chevy or GMC. :confused: Mike

7. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

Man! The accounts I'd be able to do with all that. I am impressed. Something to work for, there is always room to expand.payup payup :cool:

8. ultimate lawns

ultimate lawns Member

hey guys,
    i know mike, they almost do look like gms or chevys but i can tell from the grills too. Look at the one all the way to the left and then you should be able to tell that they are fords. Yes i have seen them in person also and at his headquarters. He has a lot of 250's and 350's and some older ford broncos. yea troy, he does a lot of work around here. They have trucks that are assighned to stay at certain lots. He has the local mall, he parks 5 big dumps, 1 pick up and a front end loader there. and they stay there all winter long until spring comes.
    thanks guys,

ultimate lawns and more,

9. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

To be the owner of all that equipment would be to be a king. Thats like a kid and his tonka trucks (or in my case as a lil kid, a kid and his homemade toy plow trucks lol)..

im totally Jealous and wanna go play

Jay

10. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

They used to do Spring Hill mall, too. They still may have the account, but I haven't been there for a while. I saw their (older) trucks parked there a couple of years ago and stopped to check them out. I would guess those newer trucks don't sit out much during the winter. ;)

11. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

i dont know about this. i see a few gmcs in there as well. if you look all the way to left of the second row, i see an older chevy k blazer, an s-10 on the front lawn, and if you look in that second row i swear there are 2 gmcs. you can see a little red in the center of the grille where it would have the gmc logo as well. i doubt those are all fords. of course, i could be blind too:)

12. ultimate lawns

ultimate lawns Member

hey,
    Mbd lanscaping, like you said that you saw the little red thing in the center of the grill, since all the plows are western, of corse then the hydralic pump would be red and it is right in the center of the grill that may be looking like the gmc sign.

ultimate lawns and more,

13. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

Looks to me that the trucks to the right of the Uni- Mog are chevys. The heck with everything else ..... That Uni Mog is pretty neat!