1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this Canadian plow company (not JD)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Dec 19, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

what a joke that guy is! the guy doesn't have any business doing a snow removal.
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

1400 driveways x min $200= $280,000. Pretty good scam, just have to change company names every year. Grandview, maybe I am from Ottawa?
  4. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Holy scam Batman!!! That guy will get his in the end:angry:
  5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

don't know what the deal is there. but something seems seriously wrong with that picture.
    he must have the worst reputation and be the most hated guy in town.
  6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

is his name BOB?
  7. sonicblue2003

sonicblue2003 Senior Member

I think his name is the giveaway....."PUT-IN-SKI" ???? Bend over and I will PUTINSKI.!!!
    Wow thats a raw deal for a lot of people..
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Can you imagine the phone calls he got!
  9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's the craziest thing I've read in a long time. I wish the article would've stated how many accounts he's successfully serviced in previous years. 1400 is an incredible number of clients to service and it doesn't sound like he's got the equipment to do near that amount.
  10. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

nor a two hundred a piece would he want to or be profitable.
  11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

:bluebounci Think We Should All Invest A Little Of Our Own Money Start A New Company In That Town And Let Jd Run It For Us payuppayuppayup
  12. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Hahaha, that Tony guy is definetely a crook ! I'm from Ottawa & all you here about in the snow bizz down here is how bad he is. He keeps coming up with the most awkward excusses, but it doesn't seem to bother him I guess??? Actually, in total he has 4000 snow clients. CBC did a report on him last year for the same crap he pulled off. Check it out on YOUTUBE under Tonys snowblowing.
  13. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Ok, so @ four thousand snow clients, if one equipment operator looks after 50 clients in an area, that means Tony would have to have 80 tractors & operators!! Thats some serious equipment fleet....but the problem is he doesn't have that!!!:dizzy:
  14. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

There is more excuses in that story than Ive used in my lifetime! WOW!
  15. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

What a P O S this guy is. I wouldn't be surprised if his equipment did get sabotaged-by his customers. He is a disgrace to the industry.
  16. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Wow, 4000 clients sounds like an amazing feat! He must have had an entire team of salespeople alone, not counting the actual snow remooval workers and book keepers! :eek:

And up until a few years ago he had absolutely no complaints! Sounds like somebody like a son took over the profitable business and ran it into the ground... payup
  17. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Here TODAY, gone TO MAUI.
    What a jerk :angry:
    Quite a scam, sounds like $800,000 a year he's trotting off with, but what goes around comes around eventually.
  18. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

No Doubt. How did he sign up 1,400 idiots ... uuuh ... homeowners. Let alone to give him two checks ahead of time. :dizzy:
  19. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

wow thats all I can say. So where did the money go? that would be my question

20. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

well he sure as heck didnt buy more tractors. ya heck we should start a company up there take all 4000 people of his we would have quite a large foot in the door