1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this big rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SD-Dave, Dec 20, 2006.

1. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

Check out this beast....wow....:yow!:

brandy new and ready to work...for sale too...hate to even ask the price

I guy can dream though!

Oshkosh MPT2023 Plow.jpg

2. Rowski

Rowski Senior Member

Fuso has been pump'n iron...

Is that what happens when a FG fuso eats Wheaties and drinks red bull :p

Where is that for sale? HP Fairfiled?

Get any snow? We got about an inch today settled and another inch tonight. Just got in from pulling out UPS truck.

Derek

3. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Sweet. Imagine more than I make in a year.

4. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Got any pics of it outfitted? Love them Oshkoshs!!

5. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

from what I can see it is a brand new truck...unrigged with any equipment yet....

love to drive and put it into action...

6. ltlm

ltlm Member

Our city has 4 of them two with big salters ill get some pics. They run front and bottom blades.

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

That would be fun!

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Could use a few of those in Colorado right now.

9. oshkosh619

oshkosh619 Senior Member

Might be brandy-new, but it ain't an '06 P Series, you can tell by some of the styling differences ('06 and newer look like this; http://oshkoshtruck.com/pdf/Oshkosh_NEW_P-Series_specs.pdf.) Possibly a left-over '05 or it's little brother a MPT Series? They used to look alot alike styling-wise, and unless they were sitting side-by-side you sometimes don't notice the difference in size. My guess is it's a leftover '05 P. Regardless, it is still an OSHKOSH and it is still GORGEOUS!!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  10. oshkosh619

oshkosh619 Senior Member

Just found the website this truck is advertised for sale on. I was partially right. It is a leftover '05, but it's not a P, it's a MPT (well, I was SORTA right). http://www.americantrucker.com/sear...3&make=Oshkosh&type=trucks&strUrl=14&vehtype=