1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check out the weather in MN here!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ggwash21, Dec 18, 2004.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

We just hit -36 degrees here!!! now thats COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a city few hrs away hit -49!!!! :eek:

2. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

You in tower, or somewhere near there?

3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Yup in Virginia bout 20mins away
    freakign cold
    :(

4. caz41

caz41 Member

What's up ggwash, I'm in Biwabik, and it is friggin cold here. Could use some more snow though...

5. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Friggin cold aint the word haha i'm checking to see how cold it got lastnight

6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Hey!! my thermometer stops at -21, and it said that at mid night..
    :redbounce ( it's all most short buss cold) :bluebounc (dul mn)

7. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Did you guys get any lake effect lastnight? that part of wisconson siad possible 7-13" of lake effect

8. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Not one flake.. just clear and cold..

9. Hawkc01

Hawkc01 Member

-25 here in the Rochester area. No snow to speak of on the ground. :angry:

10. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Well we had pretty balmy weather here in Bemijdi last night...20 below is all we could muster up. BUT!! 2-3 inches of snow tonight!! Just went and fueled up, put on the plow and parked her in the shop so we're ready to go at 4am. Santa Buck is coming to town!!! :redbounce

Buck

11. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Don't, put your plow on :eek: so fast you might scare the snow!!!! :eek: some light fluries here, we'll get up early and see what snow happens..

12. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

I'm keepin the plow off till it really snows haha

13. Up North

Up North Senior Member

LOL! Yeah I know what you mean. I'm 2 for 3 so far, the first snow caught me (actually everyone) by surprise so wasn't hooked up nor fueled up for that one. The next two I was good to go and it still snowed...so hopefully that trend will continue tonight. We'll see.

Buck

14. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

LOL... latest radar weather service is still calling for snow.. haven.t put the plow on yet and i hate doing it in the morning when it's snowing... what to do? I think i'll wait an hour and put it on slowly so the snow gods don't get upset!!!

15. caz41

caz41 Member

Well it's 3:24am and there is about two inches or so on the ground in the Eastern Iron Range. Tough to tell how much fell because of the winds and drifting. It's so windy I may have to put a sail on and try to save on some gas. :rolleyes: GG what accounts do you have in Eveleth?

16. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Well...I was 2 for 3, now 2 for 4. I don't think we even got an inch total here...jinxed myself. :realmad:

Buck