1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

check out the new threads

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Oct 18, 2009.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

got our some of our winter gear ready.

i bought the zip ups from a store b/c they were like 20bucks and good quality, thick waffleknit inside and good zippers and soft cotton. and we took them to an embroidery shop that we lawn care for and they hooked us up, embroidery was only 10 bucks per hoodie

we got three of them, one for me, one for my brother and one for my dad.

mine says "Boss Man" on the front
    brother's says "Snow Slayer" the nickname i came up with last year
    dad's says "Ol Man Winter" hes been plowing for a really really long time lol.

we adopted the snow slayer name into our winter division so now we are Team Snow Slayer

pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

$10 bucks a piece ??? Kinda pricey.....:eek:

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I like em. I really like the green stitching.

4. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I like it too.

I'd say it's worth the $10 each, since it's the back, and both sides on the front. And, there's only three. If you bought 100 of them, that would be different. I imagine they operate kinda like a machine shop. A lot of the price is design and machine setup. I really don't know, as I've never bought the custom stuff before, but it would be easily worth $10 each to me.

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice and not a bad price

6. Matt10486

Matt10486 Member

ol man winter.. hahaah

7. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

$10 is a good price of only getting 3 done...

8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Hoodies look great.

My wife has an embroderiey machine. $10 each would be considered LOWBALLER cheap around here. That hoodie has to be hooped 3 times and placed on the machine 3 times. Plus they didn't make any money on the garment either. And they had to set up the stitching. I hope it was a favour they did for you, they didn't make $20/hr not counting machine cost.

9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

ya they hook us up b/c we do work for them as well, they basically told us they charged cost. The sat down with us and we played with the hoop location, i got to give input on the EOS software they use to control the embroidery machines, it was pretty cool.