1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check out the new look of the Kage website!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kristin Stephan, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that the new and improved website is up and running!!! Also if you would like to be on our email/mailing list let me know! We are getting ready to send out our latest deals and pricing as Winter is fast approaching.

2. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Hey everyone! We are aware that our contact info is not up on the new site :/ yikes! We apologize for the inconvenience and it should be up very soon. In the meantime our contact number is 651-433-4628 thanks for understanding!

3. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

holy crap you guys finally made a plow for a loader....perfect timing!!

4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

How do I get pricing? Located near Toronto, Ontario Canada.

5. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

JohnnyRoyale- I apologize for not getting back to you until now for some reason there has been a delay in getting these to my email. Just send me an email address and what you would like me to quote you on and i will get it to you asap. kristin@kageinnovation.com
    thanks

6. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

NorthernSvc's- LOL yes we did! I sent your quote off a few minutes ago:)