1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

check out our new website if you like not snow related

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by SNOWLORD, Sep 18, 2010.

1. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

check out our new website for our firewood business if you like I know it doesnt have much to do with snow but would take some constructive criticism lol

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Where's the link?

3. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I could have swore I put it on here
    www.procutfirewood.com

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

Thats a sweet cutting and splitting attachment for the Skid. Never seen one of those bad boys. Nice site. Plain and simple.

5. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Thanks alot!

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

The site looks fine. The only thing I don't get is the picture on the left hand side of the screen. What is that thing?

7. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like it gets the job done.

I imagine the thing on the left side is a meter that tells them how much moisture is in the wood. Looks like it's lit up at 16%

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I think you're right. You can see the prongs are stuck into the piece of wood on the top of the pic.

9. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

You are correct I am trying to show people that our wood is proven to be a certain moisture content, that thing is a moisture meter and I was worried about them not getting it and you guys just helped me, I will explain what it is better on the site thanks alot

10. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I changed the site, thanks for your honest input guys.