1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check out my new toy!!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by weekendwrench, Feb 24, 2010.

1. weekendwrench

weekendwrench Senior Member

Check out my new toy!!
    I didn’t really need this but for $750 I couldn’t pass on it. I figured its better in my garage than someone else’s. I also got a 54” deck with it. For a 17 horse single stage I can’t believe how it throws snow and it is literally is as old as I am. I also have a old Case 224 Tractor with a single stage thrower that does not even compare with the Deere. I think that tractor is as old as I am as well. Any way just toys, I rather sit in my nice warm plow truck during a blizzard than on the tractors.

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Something for the wife to do the driveway with...:D
  3. Cyber36

Cyber36 Junior Member

Nice find!!
  4. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

great for sidewalks, you well be the hero of the block going around in one pass doing all the walk (if you are that type of guy) lol, nice find
  5. vtzdriver

vtzdriver Senior Member
    from Vermont

Nice find!!!

WHATEVER YOU DO, do not get your hands anywhere near the blades if you have a clog- even if you shut the tractor down.

My dad lost half a thumb that way on a single stage tractor blower.
  6. Rubicon 327

Rubicon 327 Senior Member

Nice Find Indeed!

If I had the chance to I would have picked that up and I don't even need it!:nod:

Good Luck with the ol'girl!