1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

check out my new freebie

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by proplower, Nov 23, 2003.

1. proplower

proplower Junior Member

guys i got this light bar for free, practically new can be permentally mounted or it is magnetic dads employee was lie you want it its yours i'll use it to plow:D

2. chevy guy37

chevy guy37 Member

Welcome to plowsite! Nice light! Where from the suburbs are you?
    Im in Lake In The Hills! Let me know.
  3. CPSS

CPSS Senior Member

I read that 3 times and still cant figure out what you are saying. Next post hit the preview button first and proof read it.:confused:
  4. proplower

proplower Junior Member

chevy dude

im from carol stream:bluebounc
  5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I think this is what he meant:
    "Guys, I got this lightbar for free, practically new. Can be permenently mounted or it is magnetic. Dad's employee was like, "You want it, it's yours." I'll use it to plow."

Welcome ProPlower! If you stumble accross any more deals like that, Email me, I might be interested.
  6. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

chevy guy37

It's going to be a long winter ahead trying negotiate RT 62 construction zone. I'd like to know what engineer IDOT hired when they laid out the road configuration. Could it be any narrower? I don't know about you, but I'm staying off RT 62 when the plow is attached! That section of RT 62 is an accident waiting to happen.
  7. proplower

proplower Junior Member

thank you snowy bow tie

thanks thats exactly what i meant to say sometimes i should spend more time and not rush my threads:nod:

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

Crystal Laske

Hey boys!

Crystal Lake here. Agree with you on rt. 62...stay away!...You guys need help let me know. 2003 silverado Sb Ext cab 6.0 w/7'6" Ultramount:drinkup:
  9. CPSS

CPSS Senior Member

OK, thanks John for the interpretion. That makes more sense.
  10. NoStockBikes!!

NoStockBikes!! Senior Member

Ah, that makes more sense. I thought he was giving it away, because they took it away from a guy that worked for his dad who lied about something.
  11. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

thats a great lightbar for plowing. it'll serve its purpose :)