1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

check out my blizzard plows button

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuckwk, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

You like? It was kind of hard getting their logo down to aspect ratio... so, I hope you like.

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Welcome Blizzard
  3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Very nice. First thing I noticed today when I logged in. All I can say is all these new sponsors are proof of the great credibility and opinions that are shared on this site. Keep up the good work fellas, Obviously the manufacturers are noticing it :)

4. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Welcome Blizzard!:waving: Im very glad to see them has a sponsor.
  5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Ohhhh Saaaanttooooo, yoo hooooo!!!payup
  6. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Welcome Curt and Blizzard plows from Creative Landscapes, Wallingford, Ct.:drinkup:
  7. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Welcome Blizzard from us here at Highpoint Enterprises, Inc. in Columbia, Mo!:D
  8. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Nice site welcome aboard. How sturdy are those dozer blades? They look like they would work good. How much would one of those run?
  9. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Plowsite sure has the cream of the crop for sponsors ! Way Cool :cool:
    Ya gotta love it...:nod:
  10. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Great to see Blizzard on top of the page. Now I'd like to see one on my truck but right now we have no distributor in BC. How about it Blizzard, when are you coming to my town or atown near me?
  11. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

Welcome Blizzard great to see it up there
  12. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Great to have a new sponser as great as blizzard:waving:
  13. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

kind of off topic, but somebody pointed out to me that meyer has a unique title. what on earth is a COPPA member?

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Not sure but I think it has something to do with his age?
  15. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

16. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

The term "child" means an individual under the age of 13 ... this person is 15.

I think that 'title' has more to do with that fact of PlowSite.com policies.... Chuck Smith might want to keep an eye on members under a certain age (one he deems fit) until they can prove they are mature enough to participate without a 'title'.

My guess... but, you might want to ask Chuck.
  17. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Back on topic--click on the word"sponsors" there above all the pretty logo buttons, and the Blizzard button doesn't come up with the rest of them. Is it not supposed to be there, or did you just not get around to putting it there yet?

(You should have made the Blizzard button get wider when you click it....) ;)
  18. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

thanks! I will update that!!
  19. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Thats really cool! Little by little all of them will be on here. Meyer, Boss, and SnoWay get talked about alot here as well, maybe they will join next! Its great to see the site grow! Welcome Blizzard! Mike :waving:
  20. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Updated.. thanks! and thanks for all the feedback. It's very much appreciated.